Register today for immediate access to all the benefits of Membership, including:
- Support Legislative Advocacy on behalf of Massachusetts Camps
- Receive the Latest Information on Legislative and Regulatory Developments
- Obtain Access to the Most Comprehensive and Up-To-Date Lists of Laws and Regulations Governing Camps in Massachusetts
- Obtain Access to Numerous Resources Customized Just for Massachusetts Camps (e.g., Employment Checklist, Opening Camp Practices)
- Listing and Recognition on MassCamping.org
Membership dues primarily finance our lobbying efforts, but also cover mailings, newsletters, and the development of our website for supporting membership services. Assistance may be given through seminars, consultation service, correspondence and telephone contact, dissemination of our newsletter, and by providing a forum for matters of common interest by and between our member organizations. MCA’s volunteer board of directors provides a local resource that supports the camping industry. Even if you choose not to join the Massachusetts Camping Association at this time, please register your camp with us and help us identify how many camps exist and, equally important, demonstrate to law makers that camping is a significant industry that benefits tens of thousands of children.
JOIN NOW (and receive access to Member Resources):
Please view our Registration Form for additional information: MCA New-Membership-Application
If you are a business affiliate or sponsor, welcome! You can find more information on joining MCA on our business membership page.
You can now pay online for camp membership via paypal (if paying an amount different than drop-down menu, see fillable button below):