The Massachusets Camping Association is closely monitoring the development of the COVID-19 outbreak. We have compiled the following resources to help you make the best decision for your organization:
- The American Camping Association (ACA) has put together a large list of camp-specific resources available to all. This list is comprehensive and being consistently updated. We highly recommend you bookmark this page and continue to refer to it, as they offer guidance on nearly every aspect of COVID. They are updating it daily and providing many free webinars.
- ACA has released the outline of it’s summer guidance for camps, and will continue to update it over time.
- The Massachusetts Department of Public Health is updating its website with more information in real time.
- The Center for Disease Control (CDC) has updated information as well as recommendations and resources for best practices during the outbreak.
- The World Health Organization (WHO) is the hub for global information about the outbreak.
- Red Cross is offering significant changes and extensions to their certification procedures.
- Additional information about Red Cross 120 Certification Extensions can be found here.
- Pool Operation Management is offering a 2-day online alternative to Certified Pool Operator courses.
- The Massachusetts Office for Energy and Environmental Affairs has issued the following Beach Guidance for Managers.
We will continue to provide links to updated resources as they become available.