JOIN TODAY to ensure your camp will:
- Support Legislative Advocacy on behalf of Massachusetts Camps
- Receive the Latest Information on Legislative and Regulatory Developments
- Obtain Access to the Most Comprehensive and Up-To-Date Lists of Laws and Regulations Governing Camps in Massachusetts
- Obtain Access to Numerous Resources Customized Just for Massachusetts Camps (e.g., Employment Checklist, Opening Camp Practices)
- To be listed on our website with a direct link to your camps web page.
- Get notification of our Fall and Spring Camp Director Workshops. Free to Members
- Receive an invitation to our December Roundtable focused on an identified hot topic.
- Have a VOICE in upcoming issues concerning Massachusetts Children’s Camps.
- Be INVOLVED and grow in your professional development through networking opportunities.
- Getting Ready for Camp documents and resources (password protected)
Membership dues primarily finance our lobbying efforts, but also cover mailings, newsletters, and the development of our website for supporting membership services. MCA’s volunteer board of directors provides a local resource that supports the camping industry.